TREASURE TATTOO CARE INSTRUCTIONS:
There are as many ways to heal tattoos as there are people that get them. These instructions are a result of many years of experience getting and giving tattoos and are meant as a guideline for people who have gotten their first tattoo. Please follow them for the best result.
- Leave the bandage on for at least three hours, overnight for larger tattoos.
- When you remove the bandage wash the tattoo in warm, soapy water. Use a basic, unscented soap.
- Allow the tattoo to air dry, don't use a towel.
- Most impotantly keep your tattoo as clean as possible. DO NOT touch it with dirty hands.
- To help the tattoo heal, lightly apply Aquaphor or a basic, unscented hand lotion several times a day for the duration of the healing process.
- It is completely normal for the tattoo to flake off and itch. Do not pick or scratch!!
- The tattoo will take roughly 7 to 10 days to heal, during this time do not soak it in water or expose it to direct sunlight.